Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Welcome Kayden!

May 19th, we became a family of 5!

After a short labor Kayden Rocky Dickens came into our lives. 

Kayden Rocky 
May 19th, 2015
8 lbs 4 oz
20.5 inches


He had a little weezing, but I am grateful for nurses, who didn't send him right to the NICU, but allowed me to nurse him and he was able to cough it out. 




Proud Daddy!
Love this picture of the two of us!
Snagged a picture of the 3 of us before big brother and big siser showed up

Of course being a Jamberry Nails Consultant I had to have nails for the occasion. 
I think it is save to say, Carson loves his baby brother!
My baby girl doesn't grew up over night!
3 miracle babies!
Family of 5



Flowers from my parents, 2 blue for our handsome boys, and 1 red for our beautiful girl. 
Carson is a natural baby whisper


Dad and Sydni went to get the car, while Carson and I got Kayden ready to go home, what a fun experience to leave the hospital with my precious boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment