Thursday, May 2, 2013

32 Weeks...8 Weeks Left...56 days left

Today marks week number 32 of my pregnancy with my sweet princess Sydni, which means only about 8 weeks until she makes her debut, can you tell I am excited to have another baby in the house. 

I am really glad I still feel pretty good, in fact yesterday I did 2 full hours of Zumba (didn't think that would be possible.) With the help of Zumba before I got and during pregnancy I am still about 10 lbs less currently than when where I started with Carson, and I'm very pleased about that! So even if I gain though 10 lbs by the end of the pregnancy, I will end where I started with my first pregnancy, cannot complain about that. 

It is getting harder to run after my active little 22 month old, but I love seeing him so happy playing outside and enjoying himself, so I will continue to do it until the end. Despite a few back discomfort, this pregnancy has been pretty easy, I give all the credit to the fact I have been able to keep up with my Zumba routine.

For those who are interested here is a belly shot of 32 weeks. I feel huge, but everyone I see tells me I am looking really good and can't possibly be that far along, I guess that is a good thing!



Today I had my 32 week doctor appointment and little Sydni is growing perfectly, she has a heartbeat of 136 and is measuring at 33 weeks ( so maybe if I am lucky she will come a little earlier than the end of June.) Only 2 more appointments until I start on weekly appointments, can't believe it is so close to having this baby, it sure has gone a lot quicker this time, no complaints here.

Sydni is a heck of a lot more active in the womb than I can ever remember Carson being, but mostly at night or when I sit down to relax Carson to sleep for nap and bedtime, this is one thing that I miss when I am not pregnant being able to feel the baby move inside me, but it is wonderful to be able to take care of a newborn as well. 

We are pretty set for her to come, the crib has been set up and Carson for the most part transitioned into his new bed. We have been given quite a few clothes, and probably will have to only supplement a bit here and there. Need a few extra things such as diapers and those types of essentials, but we have 8 weeks left to get those, so I am not worried we don't have them currently. 

There you have it the last few weeks of my pregnancy here we come, can't wait to meet you Sydni. Though I really am not looking forward to some of the newborn things that take place, such as not getting enough sleep, but we managed it once I am sure we can do it again, and this time I don't have to return back to work, yeah!

Finally this week my grandma finished making Sydni's blessing dress, I have to say it is a whole lot more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. It took her a little time, but she did an absolutely amazing job, a big thanks goes out to my grandma, could never thank her enough for making my little Sydni look adorable on her blessing day! Love you Grandma!



No comments:

Post a Comment