Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day, not because we can't thank our moms every day, but because I love how we take the time to make it even more special for them, each and every year. Yesterday as a family we made Mother's Day a relaxing day, and we just stayed home together. Carson even wished me "Happy Mama's Day, " so cute coming from your own child, and I glad I get to be his mommy for the eternities if I live as I should! My presents for Mother's Day included delicious cake balls, a nap, a nice walk as a family, and finally a new laptop that will be coming soon, and of course pictures with my sweet little one. Thanks to all women in my life who have cared and shown me the way, I am forever grateful to each of you. And in case you are wondering Carson only has that padded seat for about 6 and 1/2 weeks more, then a little girl will steal my heart just as much as Carson has!


So, there is this BOY who kind of stole my heart. He calls me Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment