Monday, June 30, 2014

A Sticky Mess

If you are anything like me it is easy to get frustrated and upset at the little things kids do or get into, so these pictures took a lot of effort not to flip out. Upon coming out of the bathroom one afternoon, I happened upon a sticky powder sugar play in progress!! At that moment I had two choices, get upset and yell or laugh and make memories. Luckily, I was reminded that morning, "One day you will long for their affection, so choose a soft voice, choose gentle hands, and choose love. Thanks for a loving husband that new what I needed that day, so that I could pick up the camera and laugh this horrible mess off! It made for some fun times for the kids and kept me in a better mood when mopping the floor over and over again. 
 Powder bum.
 Yum, Yum!!!
Well you would have thought we had learned our lesson and too all the powder materials away from the children's but we didn't, so we woke up to yet another mess, this time a pancake mountain on the carpet, but yet again he was happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment