Wow, has it really been 15 months since our little princess miss Sydni graced us with her presence. It doesn't seem like it sometimes and other times its seems longer, but she has been, crazy! ( though I am behind and now she is almost 17 months)
You can't help but smile when she gives you a big grin or peeps your nose, she is a delight to have in our home and glad we have a daughter as cute as she is.
Sydni's 15 month stats:
Weight: 22 lbs 1 oz (61%)
Height: 31 inches (64%)
Head: 46 cm (58%)
She may be average on the charts but to us she is tiny, she is 4 and 1/2 pounds lighter, only 3/4 of an inch shorter, and her head is 2 and 1/2 centimeters smaller, than her big brother at her same age. We love our little small girl, though she is small and tall, so the 12 month pants don't stay on at all, but some are high waters, where the 18 months slip right off, she needs to give me her secret ;)
Now for a bunch of pictures from the month of September :)
Sydni is quite the little climber, we never had this problem with Carson he was just too big to get out of his highchair. Sydni on the other hand, when she is done, she climbs right on top of the tray, doesn't mater if there is food all over it or not.
Her second full set of Jamberry nails, too cute not to do them again!
Awe baby jams!
She is and will always be our binky girl, she finds them stashed everywhere, if she finds one it is in her mouth 100% of the time.
I our little rocket scienist, I know this picture is blurry, but it was too cute to not post!
A better one, following in mom's footsteps of loving science, perhaps?
See what I mean she loves to climb!
She climbed on the couch and then up onto the window ledge, and crawled all the way to the end, where there was no couch and then didn't dare go back so she just laid there. Silly baby!
She loved her Halloween costume, when ever she would find it she would bring it to me to put on, so cute. She does the same thing with shoes and coats.
And let me tell you this little girl LOVES, understatement of the year stuff animals. Good thing Mom and Dad kept a lot of their old stuff animals, she can't get enough of them! :)
- She loves to copy anything Carson does, and I mean anything. He starts doing it and she will too. Recently Carson got up on Grandma and Grandpa Dickens' foot stool and proudly put out his arms and said" Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, Rory and Norval" and promptly fell backwards onto the couch. Well as the story is told Sydni jumped up on the foot stool, put out her hand, blabbed her little heart out and fell backwards on the couch too! Wish I would have seen that one, pretty funny I am sure.
- She doesn't say too many words yet, she can say: Mom, Dad, Wow, again, that. And can sign more, milk, thank you, and please.
- She loves to run now, and she will go back and forth between our bedroom and the front room as fast as her little legs can carry her.
- She loves to give kisses
- She has her bedtime routine down, when we say it is time for bed, she will go grab her binky where-ever she has stashed it and grab her blanket out of her crib, so cute!
- She loves when Daddy comes out and she will run to him every time she sees him, she is becoming a Daddy's girl fast, though I still get my cuddles in every now and again.
- She is a girl who doesn't like "no" and will let you know if for sure.
- She still has the most adorable little smile and is starting to laugh more an more.
It is fun to watch her learn and grow, we love you baby girl!