Sunday, March 29, 2015

Jamberry Regional Denver Meeting 2015

 A big belly didn't stop me from jumping on a plane for the first time all by myself! I will admit I was a bit scared, but it was really simple! I had such a fun time with my Jam sisters. Crazy to think that in a little over a year my life has changed. I have joined a sisterhood that is like no other. They support me in everything I do, for the good and the difficult. We have laughed together, we have cried together, and celebrated in so many other ways. These silly nail stickers that I didn't want to try because I knew I would get addicted that is exactly what I got myself into, and LOVE it! Traveling, having fun doing what I love! Getting out of my comfort zone and meeting so many people who have changed my life! I am THANKFUL that I decided to take a change for $99 and go for it!
Me, Adam(CEO) and his Wife Christy(Co-founder)- Pregnancy sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment