Friday, July 11, 2014

Birthday Pictures

Once again Fotofly in Draper did a fantastic job capturing the personalities and adorableness of my two babies for their birthday photos. 
It was much more difficult to keep two children under control and looking great and very happy how well the pictures turned out!

These two just love each other
These two are my two favorites of the kids together. It was so cute to see their eyes light up when they were facing each other, they started talking, so cute!
Melting a Mama's heart for sure, he did this all on his own.
When I got the picture back and saw his thumbs up, it made me smile, so Carson.
Our Two blue eyed babies, we can't go anywhere without someone commenting on their eyes!

Carson Age 3

Where did the time go? I will probably never get the answer to that age old question, but seriously how is my baby boy 3 already?!!! He has such a love for life, his laugh is so contagious and has been from practically day one. He is so crazy and active, and though it wares us out, I wouldn't want him any other way, love him just the way he is. Everyday I am amazed at his understanding an vocabulary, it is increasing quickly. I have never seen another child so sociable as Carson, he finds friends anywhere he goes and starts up conversations as if he has known them for years. We love ya!

They did such a perfect job capturing his personality and his always laughing smile.
 The photographer had him run towards her and give her a high five, he thought that was pretty fun. 
 So easy to get him to smile/laugh, just play peek-a-boo, and you got it!

Sydni 1

Sydni is one, man does time go even faster with number 2, maybe it is just me, but that is how I feel. Sydni always has a smile on her face, she has a vivacious smile, you can't help but smile when you see her. She is such a happy cuddly little girl, which I can't get enough of, who doesn't love baby cuddles. She is continuing to learn quickly in fact, she can climb on things now. She is such a sweet baby, love you baby!
She started to walk just a bit right before her first birthday, and getting better, though she still prefers to crawl. 
This time I was asked if I wanted to bring cake and balloons for pictures, of course I thought that was a fun idea. Little did I know that she was going to love it, they even mentioned they had never seen a little baby go at a cake as much as she did. It was messy cleanup, but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment