Thursday, September 25, 2014

8 Years REALLY? So GREAT!

8 years ago, just the two of us
To a family of four!

Happy 8 years of marriage honey, we have had some tough times in those eight years, but I am so lucky and blessed to be able to have you by my side through the thick and thin. Love you with all my heart and can't wait to spend many more years together!

For our Anniversary we took the whole day and spend the day together. 

To start the date out we went up to Stewart Fall, thanks Pete Shumway for the suggestions, it was very beautiful. 
On this hike, the shorts I was wearing were tight, a week later I couldn't keep them from falling down, love my new body!
 We took advantage of a couple on the trail to take a picture of us above the falls, we had another closer, but I accidentally deleted it, I wish I could get it back, but life goes on.  
We took a couple of hours to hike there and back to the care. It was nice not to have to rush and get time to talk to each other and enjoy each other, doesn't happen very often with kids. The rest of our day was spent at lunch at Mimi's Cafe and window shopping without kids. It was a fun day and glad that our niece Katelyn graciously agreed to watch the kids for the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment