Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween! I can honestly say that this probably was the most fun of any Halloween I have had so far , it was a lot of fun to go trick-or-treating with Carson and seeing him thoroughly enjoying the festivities. My sister-in-law Lisa invited us to go to her trunk or treat and then go around her neighborhood, which was a lot of fun. However, first Carson and I went trick-or-treating through Walmart and every station I was told he was the cutest costume they had seen all day, which of course got him more candy. Walmart was practice for the rest of the night, by the time we were done with Walmart he realized all red bowls have candy in them and once I get the candy I put it in my pumpkin. It was cute to watch his face light up as he placed his candy gently in his little pumpkin, this continued the entire time at the trunk or treat and around the neighborhood, he got to the point he would hold out his hand for candy while we were at the doors, so cute. I have a feeling Halloween with kids is what it is all about, I can't wait to have more fun years as Carson grows to go trick-or-treating. Enjoy the few pictures of the night.


Mama and Carson
The Trio
Tin Man, Lion, Dorothy
The final costume
Pumpkin completely filled after trunk or treat
Kids after trick-or-treating. Love Nathan's eyes, this is when you want red eyes
Carson excited
This is how Carson enjoyed Halloween

The loot of Candy Carson received

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This night was a LOT of fun. I enjoyed the entire evening with my wonderful wife and adorable son (and of course with Lisa and Kimball and their kids).

    And yes, Nathan's red eyes were AWESOME, thanks to a lack of red-eye reduction on our camera.

    ReplyDelete