Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year Thanksgiving was filled with lots of fun, love, and laughter to last a lifetime. We traveled to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving on Wednesday and left on Sunday, so a very fun filled weekend. I always love being with family, where would we all be without family, I can't say I would like to know the answer to that question, but I can never get enough of my family, love them all so much. There is so much to be thankful this season, but to name a few: Thanks to a loving husband who provides and protects his family, love you honey! Thanks to the most wonderful son that anyone could ask for, thanks for bringing more joy into my life, Love you Carson! Thanks to my parents who have raised me in the gospel and have taught me most of the things I have learned in this life, and thanks for loving me when I may have not deserved your  love, love you Mom and Dad! I am grateful for my siblings who are always there to tease and to love, love all 4 of you! Thanks to all my extended family including Robert's extended family, love you all and love the support and love you give our family. I am also grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who sent down his son to atone for my faults and sins that I able to return back to him, I am grateful for the knowledge I have within the gospel, it has made many struggles and trials more bearable. I am finally thankful for my physical ability to be able to better my health these last few months, not to mention it is always great to get compliments on how well you look! This list could go on and on, but these are some of the key things I am thankful for. Hope all had as wonderful of  a Thanksgiving as I did!

Thanksgiving Preparations






Thanksgiving Dinner


Thanksgiving Weekend Festivities

Carson and Savannah playing
 Watching Brave



 Carson so much wanted to be a big kid, he got off my lap and went in front to sit next to his 7 year old Aunt Rachel and almost 5 year old cousin, so cute!

After the drive home

Upon arriving at home Carson immediately went into our bed and requested his remote controls so he could watch TV in our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment