Tuesday, November 6, 2012

" I voted!"

Today is a great day in the United States of America, where I as a citizen has the freedom to cast my vote for my federal and local leaders. I am proud to say that I did not let this freedom go to waste. Whether the men and women I voted for win their respective offices it ,  I am still grateful that I can make my voice heard.. I am also thankful to have the right to be able to make these decisions despite the faults that America has this is not one of them.  I also recently found a quote by President Spencer W. Kimball that I believe is a great quote especially for today, " The only way we can keep our freedom is to work at it. Not some of us. All of us. Not some of the time, but all of the time.  If you have not taken the time to vote, take the time your vote is not a wasted vote, unless you choose not to vote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment