Friday, December 14, 2012

Jesus Loves the Little Children

Words can not express how grateful I am today to be able to hold my child in my arms, and watch him sleep peacefully, I didn't want to let go. I think of those parents today, that will not get that opportunity again in this life and it breaks my heart. I can't imagine how it would feel to lose Carson so suddenly as those in CT lost their children today. My prayers and heartache go out to them, only our Heavenly Father and our Savior really know their pain and sorrows today. I hope that they can find peace through our Savior Jesus Christ and feel of the love he has for them as well as their children that he is holding in his arms today. Mommy and Daddy love you Carson! We would do anything necessary including sacrificing our lives to keep you safe, you mean everything to me! Our Heavenly Father opened up his arms to a lot of little angels today, I imagine it was a wonderful bear hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment