Saturday, December 15, 2012

Riverwoods

We always seem to choose cold nights to do our Christmas light views, but hey it was still pretty neat. I recently saw some pictures of a friend's family's outing to the Riverwood mall in Provo, and thought it looked like it was made up nice, so we took the night and went to look at their festive decorations, needless to say were were not disappointed.  My favorite lights where the blue trees, with dripping lights, pretty neat.



































Next of course we had to visit Santa, and once again Carson walked right up to Santa and sat on his lap and talked to Santa, hope he knows what Carson wants for Christmas now!

"How long do I have to wait for Santa?"
 "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, wait I already have those, hehehe!"

Santa's Living Room at the North Pole.

We ended up letting Carson get out of the stroller and just roam around the streets within the mall, and he had a blast, only got a few good pics though.  He also enjoyed the water fountains that included fire, Mom loved them too, nice and warm!


On our way back to our car, Carson decided he needed to go visit Santa Clause again, so we let him. Funny story for the second time with Santa, in the earlier visit Santa had given Carson a candy cane which Robert stuffed in coat arm at which time Carson grabbed the candy cane. Upon returning to Santa the second time we wondered where the candy cane had gone, we soon found that out. I rolled up his coat arm so he could grab his second candy cane and lo and behold the first candy cane was still clenched in his hand, we got a good chuckle out of that one. 


Santa I remember what I wanted besides my two front teeth, I want a Choo Choo Train, Love Carson!

We are going to have to make this a family tradition, the lights were done well and it was a nice place to take a toddler where he could roam freely for the most part. 



No comments:

Post a Comment