Our little princess just turn 8 months old and she has mastered and learned a few new skills over the last month, way to go baby!
At 8 months:
- She is a rolling pro now, she is can get about anywhere she would like to be.
- Thanks to Daddy she can now sit herself up when she is on her stomach.
- She has 1 tooth and the second one is cutting through.
- As of March 2nd we have an official crawler, though she is still not quite confident and doesn't follow you around, only if she thinks it is convenient.
- Still fits into 3-6 month clothes, though she is in some 6 month and 9 month clothes we were given that have shrunk.
- Still not sleeping through the night consistently, mainly because she rarely likes to nurse before she goes to bed. So she is hungry about 4-5 in the morning.
- She desperately wants to pull herself up using the coffee table, but doesn't quite have the strength yet.
- She is getting better everyday standing on her own, though she has a few bumps and bruises from trying so hard to stay up.
- A few days ago we noticed for the first time she was trying to get a reaction out of us when she was hitting her head on the back of her high chair.
- On Sunday she waited for Carson to get off Daddy's lap and immediately reached for him, so maybe she is branching out to others, not just Mom.
- Has a very calm personality and loves to her pacifier.
- Doesn't talk much, but she is starting to repeat sounds that we make
- Loves to blow raspberries!
- She tends to get herself in corners and can't quite get out and then cries to get help out.
- She loves to be held, and if we could she wouldn't mind being held 24/7.
- Though she still not a fantastic nurser, we still have not had to supplement which I thought we would have by now, thank you body!
- Loves adult food, none of that nasty baby food for this little gal!
For her 8 month pictures I decided to take her on a little photo shoot outside because it has been fabulous weather for the month of February, lots of over 50 degree days. I know picture overload, but can't help it she just dang adorable.
Practicing her stronger balance, she even on occasion tries to let go with both hands or just one.
Sitting herself back up.
Rocking back and forth, just a few short days from this picture she crawled officially.
My princess and her Daddy, love these two!
Loves her grownup food, especially spaghetti!
Already getting proficient at the door stopper :)
Thanks to a wonderful friend Betty who without asking did some touch ups of the photos I took of her outside. There were many good ones, but if you could see the originals too much sun!
Just love the smile this girl has on her all the time.
Thanks for being our precious little princess and allowing us to share in your learning, we LOVE you, happy 8 months little girl.