Monday, November 18, 2013

Potty Training

The dreaded potty training has begun in our house. I have finally broke down and allowed him to wear his train underwear for the last couple of days for a few hours and today, for most of the waking hours. I am still not quite sure he is completely ready as he doesn't know when he needs to go to the bathroom until it is too late, but hopefully he will get the hang of it sooner rather than later. 

Today went pretty well we had to accidents and two successful potty runs, so progress yeah!
If we are lucky maybe by the end of the year we will have a boy that is potty trained at least during the waking hours, keeping my fingers crossed because I know boys tend to take a little longer to potty train. 

A very happy boy on one of his successes of the day, one proud Mama too! He is starting to like the idea that he gets potty candy after going, and I have also promissed him a new train once we he has successfully potty trained, he keeps mentioning that, so hopefully the process goes smoothly. My boy is growing up, I love being his number one fan!
Hip Hip Ho-ray as Mickey says!

No comments:

Post a Comment