Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Let the Christmas Crafting Begin

This time of year I get to combine two of my favorite things Christmas and crafts, and as a added bonus this year I get to spend time with my son. I am excited to be crafty with him.

Today we spend time making 2 of the traditional Countdown to Christmas, Christmas links and Santa Clause beard. Carson loved making them an gluing for the first time, who knew glue could be so much fun. I am not sure will be more excited to make the crafts or Mom seeing the joy on his face, we shall see.
 Besides doing crafts we look forward spending time together watching Christmas classics, coloring, decorating the tree, and not to be left out learning about our Savior together. 

I found this cool Facebook page that will have 25 days worth of scriptures and devotionals just for Christmas. 
Possible Crafts we are going to be doing throughout the month of December, you will have to check back as I am sure to update on our craft days.
Tree Feet painting
 Of course making and decorating sugar cookies
 Snowflakes are a must
Reindeer puppet 
 Christmas wreath
 Baby Jesus in a manger
Pine cone ornaments

Snowman Fridge
 Puzzle Snowflake
And finally probably the favorite one a candy train. 
As you can see I have lots plan to make this holiday season fun for my little guy!
If you want to do some of these too I have added links to some of the pages I got the ideas from so enjoy. 
And not to be left out I am going to make some cute Christmas barrettes for the little one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment