Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Choo Choo"

Yesterday my wonderful son, told me exactly what he wanted to do and exactly what he needed to accomplish what he wanted to do. As many of you know Carson is in love with trains, he thinks and dreams trains, it is generally the first thing out of his mouth when he wakes up in the morning and nap times. He just absolutely loves them, and freaks out if you do not get them on the TV or computer immediately when he wants them, hard to do when he loves them so much. Yesterday after nap time, I got him out he immediately went to the TV and pointed to the TV and said "Choo Choo" I asked him if he wanted to watch Thomas and is he replied with a nod. Next he proceeded to go to the fridge and ask for Milk which I gave and finally he went to his room and ask for his "B"(blanket)" Only after asking mom for the Choo Choo movie, his milk, and finally his "B" he was ready to watch Thomas. These are the photos I got of him watching Thomas. It is getting very fun to watch him be so independent and being able to fully communicate at times exactly what he wants or needs, such a fun age I would have to say. 



No comments:

Post a Comment