Friday, January 25, 2013

New Life

Baby sign
Love the feeling of a new life growing inside me, the last few days the kicks and jabs have gotten stronger and more regular. It brings me back to the time I felt Carson for the first time, and fell instantly in love with him, this child is no different the moment I found out I was pregnant again and it was a "sticky bun" I let myself fall in love once again. I didn't realize how easy it would be to love another child as much as I love my son, but it came so easy. I look forward to the time when I will get to meet this new little one and to kiss and hug them just as much as I do Carson now. In a few weeks this little one may even have a name, look forward to all the many memories we can make together as a family together forever. Love you little one, can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment