Monday, June 3, 2013

24 Days Left!

Last Thursday I hit 36 weeks in my pregnancy with baby Sydni, I still can't believe we are almost done and going to meet this little princess that we have grown to love so much.  I am currently 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced, which is leaps and bounds further than I was with Carson at this time. I have been having more and more Braxton Hicks contractions, and in fact a few contractions that are starting to be a bit uncomfortable, so who knows maybe she will be early, but not getting my hopes up. She will come when she is good and ready, about 3 weeks to go! Not much has changed physically since the last update, I am more tired and uncomfortable, but that is to be expected, I am still most weeks able to make it to Zumba 3 days a week, which I am sure is helping me progress,maybe even a bit faster, at least here is to hoping at least. 

36 weeks and 1 day!



No comments:

Post a Comment