Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday!

Yesterday, was my best friend's 30th birthday, love you Honey!
We had a very low key birthday because that is the way we are, no need for a big party even though it is a big birthday in most people's eyes! I purchased an ice cream cake as well as some balloons and that was the gist of the decorations and extra things for the birthday, I think they turned out great! I invited Mama and Daddy over as a surprise for the birthday dinner picked by the birthday guy himself. For the birthday dinner he chose, something I never make because I am not a huge fan of it, but for special occasion I will make it for him just because I love him dearly! Hope he had a wonderful birthday, because he deserve the best, because he is the best husband and father I could ever ask for, love you through the eternities honey!
I decided to go with just a number 3 and 0, did not want to melt the ice cream cake with 30 candles :)

Carson loves his Daddy, thought this picture was a cute one from yesterday, so relaxed and loving his cuddle time with his Daddy!
Carson apparently was in a cuddly mood yesterday, he loved cuddling with his is Grandma as well while watching Tarzan. Priceless photo for the future for sure!


Happy Birthday Robert, I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment