Thursday, October 25, 2012

Silly Boy

Today Carson and I got all bundled up nice and warm to take a relaxing short walk around the neighborhood. While we were on the path behind the houses, we got to see a train come down the tracks, Carson got a huge smile on his face and started laughing, so cute. He also loved seeing the Halloween decorations on the houses and of course all the birds that are flying South for the winter, I love to see this boy grow and be curious about everything. Enjoy a couple of pictures of my little one. 




As mentioned in an earlier post Carson is becoming quite the little climber and will climb into about everything. Today I came out to find him where? You guessed it,  I found him a bit stuck in the basket under the stroller, I could not help but take a few pictures of the situation he got himself into, silly boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment