Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today is a Great Day

As I have been contemplating the last few weeks and what has happened, I realized I was not looking at all the many blessings in my life, and only looking at what I don't have.

Today, however, I once again realized all the wonderful things that I have in my life.

I have an amazing husband, fun loving son, lots of wonderful friends, supportive extended family,  financial stability, I get to stay home all day with Carson, I have enough health and strength to be able to do Zumba and other physical things, and the list could go on and on. So today is a GREAT day! Sometimes I just need to sit down and write out my blessings rather than to dwell on things that could have been. 

So to all my readers have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment