Monday, September 23, 2013

Free Stuff

I got free stuff all because I had a baby, which was not cheap! When I had Sydni they gave us a bag full of goodies and one included $20 dollars to shutter fly plus I already had another $20 so a total of $40 dollars free, minus shipping, but still a great deal. I ended up getting a few things with my free money, first I got some address labels and put together Sydni's birth announcement, secondly I made a mouse pad of our children, and lastly I made a 250 puzzle of our family to do during conference weekend. It is always fun to get free items even if do have to pay shipping and I love Shutterfly. In fact right now I putting together a book of my pregnancy with Sydni and her first 3 months, can't wait to see that as well. Thanks Shutterfly for doing a great job!





No comments:

Post a Comment