Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stop Growing

Though I don't really want her to stop growing I do wish she would slow down a little bit. Sydni will be 2 months on Saturday, where has the time gone? She is beginning to be less fussy which is great and she loves to smile, love this stage. This past week I have noticed her trying to get her hands to her mount, but just can't quite get them to stay, I am sure that is just around the corner. She also is beginning to focus on faces, object, and the TV. On Monday I took a few pictures of her just staring at the TV watching "Sophia the First," one of our families favorite shows(including Carson.) She has also started sitting in her Bumbo for short moments, although she is currently not a huge fan of it, but I am sure as she gets better control of her head she will learn to like it just like her big brother. 

I have found myself not taking as many pictures of our little girl, but I am bound and determined to keep the pictures going, want all my children to have pictures of when they were little. Love her faces.
 Staring at her car seat toy on the way to see Great Grandma and Grandpa Payne last weekend for the first time. 
 A little bit of a smile, while sitting in her Bumbo for the first time. 
Finally watch "Sophia the First" in her bouncer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment