Tuesday, February 26, 2013

22 Weeks

As many of you may know, this past year I have been working really hard to get down to pre-pregnancy weight and beyond. Let's just say Zumba has been a great workout, in fact before this pregnancy I was down 40 pounds from where I ended after Carson was delivered, yeah! With that being said at
22 weeks, I was fed up with the fact that my regular pants as well as my maternity pants were baggy, ugg. I continually had to wash them in order to keep them as tight as I possibly could. So I decided to go and purchase some new maternity pants to solve this problem, and in fact I decided to try out some skinny jeans for the first time, never thought that would happen, let alone be pregnant and in skinny jeans. So to honor the new pants I decided to take 22 week photos of myself using a mirror. 




No comments:

Post a Comment