Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Flower Day

Last January (2012) as many of you may know the craft store chain Robert's Craft closed their retail stores, a very sad day, however, with it came great sale items. During this time my sister-in-law Lisa and myself took advantage of snatching some of these store closing sales, including purchasing some nice fake flowers to increase or replenish our supply of flower hair pieces. However, as of late we have not taken advantage and turned them into usable hairpieces, until yesterday that is. We took the late morning and early afternoon to make our creations, needless to say we both do not have a shortage of flower headpieces in our households. When I took my new creations home, I added them to ones I had already made previously and I have currently 29 flowers in various colors, shapes, and sizes. I can not wait to share them with Sydni when she is born, they will be so cute on her, hopefully she will wear them. 

The newest creations to the collection!
Lisa's newest creations to her collection!

The entire collection, 29 in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment