Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkins, Pumpkins in a patch
Look, that one's bigger than me!

I need a pumpkin nice and round
So I can carve a face
And when I've found the perfect one
I'll bring it back to my place

I'll make a nice big pumpkin smile
That'll light the night with cheer
My small little pumpkin from the patch
This colorful time of year. 

As promised the kiddos and I went to Jakers again! Absolutely love this place, so much for the kids to do. We ended up spending at least a couple of hours, playing in the corn pit, sliding down hay slides, taking a tractor rides, petting animals, and making our way through the hay maze, and finally a wagon ride so much fun!

In the words of my Grandma, "Now there is a child enjoying life to the fullest. how Cute!"
Oh, there is that bright smile we love. 
Carson decided it would be a fun idea to pile corn on top of her, she was not so sure about it at first. 
 "Hi, Mom."
 He just loves the tractor ride, and apparently that baby is pretty good at photo bombing! :) #photobombing
 Such a sweet little girl. 
Love to see these two together, just melts my heart. 
 How far can I dig?
 
 These two were pretty warn out by the end, but surprising Carson still didn't end up taking a nap, go figure. 
 Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment