Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rice Cereal

We decided to start rice cereal tonight to see if it helps keep Sydni a bit more full through the night, though not sure how much she actually swallowed. How easy you forget how the first feeding goes, I don't remember having to take a 1/2 hour to feed about a tablespoon of rice cereal, but it was worth it seeing her reaction to it. Be aware this is picture overload post. 

Smiling unaware of what is going to happen next. 
Interesting object.
Not sure I am a fan of this taste and texture.
 Now way I am going to open my mouth.
 Maybe I will try it again.
Nope, still not sure about it. 
Am I finished yet?
Love seeing a baby try rice cereal for the first time, brings back memories of when we fed Carson for the first time, just LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment