Wednesday, December 4, 2013

On the 4th Day of Christmas

On the 4th day of Christmas a mother and son could be seen having lots of fun with cotton balls and glitter. 

It was Carson first time using glitter and lets just say he was all smiles and giggles when the glitter floated down onto the paper for our snowman's newly fallen snow. 

Love spending this time with my little one, he brings me back to a time of innocence and no care in the world, and maybe just maybe this is part of the reason for having children. For just an instance you can forget the cares and stresses of the world and just have fun.

It might just be me, but I have an easier time keeping the house clean during the holidays, I love the clean feel of the house with the decorations, and those of you who really know me this is a challenge to do with my laid back attitude. I am enjoying the clean house and listening to Christmas music on Pandora with a hint of pine tree sent, my favorite sent of the Christmas season
20 days left until Christmas, this little boy can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment