Monday, December 30, 2013

Secret Photo Shoot w/ Kids

Every year it seems that I keep Robert's Christmas to the very last minute and then can't seem to come up with an idea to get him, so this year I thought a bit ahead. The kids and I along with a long time friend went up to Day Break and took some photos of the kids and I. I then printed a few of my favorites out for Robert to have at his desk and the rest I turned into a video about our family to watch on Christmas Day. I was proud of myself and the video made him cry, worth every minute I took putting it together. Beware, this is a long post of pictures, just love them all. :)

Picture of the Kids and Myself
One of my favorites, just love Carson's face. 

Carson
We just let him play and be in his own element as too pictures, worked out perfectly.
When I saw this one, I thought my little boy is growing up way too fast!


Sydni
 Love this gorgeous blue eyes both my kids have.

Our 2 Sweet Kids



No comments:

Post a Comment