Friday, December 6, 2013

On the 5th day of Christmas

On the 5th day of Christmas our activity ended in a flop, meaning he was not too excited about it after a minute or two. I follow a blog called Toddler Approved and this month each day I receive an email with a craft or activity for Christmas for children ages 2 to 4 years old, so in one email it Jiggle Bell tossing. I thought is sounded fun and though Carson would like to try to throw jingle bells into a bucket or in our case a jingle bell and a couple of ornaments, but the excitement soon wore off. He got all excited when I showed him how to do it, but by the time the camera came out and it was his turn to throw the jingle bells he decided he would toss it once and then go back to playing with his fire engine. But hay at least I tried to make a Christmas memory, and I guess that is just a typical two year old, can be very interested in something and then seemingly out of the blue be uninterested, so instead we played cars together, something he wanted to do and that is all that matters. 

Action Shot, I love that I can get these type of pictures without blurriness. 
 Success!
He sometimes has the funniest faces 
 
To top off a wonderful morning with Carson after Sydni went down for her nap we turned on the "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and watched it a little over 2 times until he fell asleep, love cuddling with my little boy when he is willing to do so, which is seldom anymore. 

While Carson was asleep Sydni and mom played with the monkey on a ball that Carson got for his first Christmas, she is also wearing his Christmas pjs. 
Oh, on another note a little elf came home with Daddy from work today, with a note from Santa that he will be reporting back to Santa daily whether Carson has been naughty or nice. I wonder where he will be found tomorrow morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment